The Heavy Object Collab The Heavy Object Collab

I loved the cube!

Fucking fantastical-ish. The whole thing was hilarious. But the cube falling on that guy was great. >_< BOOM! Lol

Lychgate Lychgate

Wow

I'll say what I always say in times like this: FUCKING FANTASTICAL-ISH! It was absolutely amazing, Marc. I'm extremely glad that you placed Daily 5th and were featured on the front page :D

Keep going with it man. Slanted2 and I always support you!

MarcK responds:

Thanks Chris!

Bird is the Word Bird is the Word

Sucks. Badly. REALLY badly.

You really need to work on your art skills. Hate to bust your pride and all... Btw, I think it's crap that people call a 0 a useless review. It's an opinion, so that's just retarded...

Yeah so work on it, and maybe if you added more to it the concept would have come out better.

dingentertainment responds:

hi, thanks. sorry you didn't like it. I don't think a 0 is worthless (well technically it is :P) but any opinion to me means a lot. good or bad. I hope you at least enjoyed the music.

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

This thing is freakin' awesome!

I don't care what people say... This isn't a game so don't be an a-hole and judge it like that... this is a gadget and it's pretty damn good

kudos to the ones who make wonderful toys like this to play with online! The creativity of a radio-station theme is marvelous and i'm gald you took the time to make this!

--Destro

BM - Tiananmen Square BM - Tiananmen Square

Pretty awsome

The guitar sorta reminded me of "M 'n' M's" or "Carousel" by blink-182. This is an awsome song :)