The Heavy Object Collab The Heavy Object Collab

I loved the cube!

Fucking fantastical-ish. The whole thing was hilarious. But the cube falling on that guy was great. >_< BOOM! Lol

Lychgate Lychgate

Wow

I'll say what I always say in times like this: FUCKING FANTASTICAL-ISH! It was absolutely amazing, Marc. I'm extremely glad that you placed Daily 5th and were featured on the front page :D

Keep going with it man. Slanted2 and I always support you!

MarcK responds:

Thanks Chris!

Bird is the Word Bird is the Word

Sucks. Badly. REALLY badly.

You really need to work on your art skills. Hate to bust your pride and all... Btw, I think it's crap that people call a 0 a useless review. It's an opinion, so that's just retarded...

Yeah so work on it, and maybe if you added more to it the concept would have come out better.

dingentertainment responds:

hi, thanks. sorry you didn't like it. I don't think a 0 is worthless (well technically it is :P) but any opinion to me means a lot. good or bad. I hope you at least enjoyed the music.

Smash Kingdom Smash Kingdom

Funny, and awesome!

It was a lot longer than I thought it would have been, but that is completely irrelevant now to know that it came out so great :)

I'd give you an 11 but they only have 10 stars :P

Melons Melons

Pretty f'ing funny

My friend slanted2 has been playing this in my ear all week, and I finally got around to watching it for myself... This video just freakin' owns :D

Gratz

bus after crash bus after crash

This thing is pretty damn sexy :)

You know, I'm no Flash artist, but I still commend your efforts completely :D

Sad thing is, it wouldn't run quite fast enough on my computer, but you already knew that :P

Other than the fact that it lagged on my computer, it owned! It's an 8 because I'm hoping you might use real voices next time, and maybe some sounds? But I could help you with that, because I have various programs and methods to help you with it... Lip syncing the characters might be a little bit hard, though :(

All in all, great job

slanted2 responds:

i was accually meaning to ask you if you wannted to do something like that with me lol, i think we will soon.